Are you outgoing, interested in commercial affairs and keen to work in an international environment? KRAHN Chemie offers you the opportunity to become a qualified wholesale and foreign trade merchant with promising perspectives for growth. We are looking for young, self-assured applicants who enjoy working in a team and are interested in getting to know the chemical trade from scratch. To do this, we welcome personal initiative and fresh ideas. The training period usually takes 2,5 years. The next possible entry date is February 1st 2019.
What you can expect:
- Comprehensive training with challenging assignments
- Collaboration with a friendly, international team
- Individual responsibility for your work
- High levels of inclusion in day-to-day operations
- Support developing your business skills and abilities
- Visits to customers, accompanied by an experienced colleague
- Participation in meetings with suppliers
- Experience in different departments of our company
- Internal English lessons
- Outstanding preparation for a successful career at KRAHN Chemie
What we ask of you:
- Applicants should have a good secondary school certificate and/or another completed course of studies. We also accept applicants with relevant international certification.
- English skills
- An open attitude and team spirit
- Willingness to take responsibility and personal initiative
- Motivation and enjoy challenges
Does that apply to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application with relevant documents, including a copy of your certificate(s).